- Dyelda’s Destroyers defeated Mug Bear and his circus cronies but lost two members in the process, disqualifying them from the Games.
- The group, with Dyelda’s Destroyers in tow, make it unmolested to Ketar and register for the games. They are given a Pavilion to stay in for the week.
- A little exploring of the fairground and the city reveals a gay dwarven weaponsmith, a store selling branded group tabards, rooftop dining, and a tower of magic.
- This years games features 6 challenges: Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Light and Dark. The Gathering of Avenigart chose Earth.
- The first test of earth was crossing a bridge
- The second test of earth was a Bullete
- The group then did an extended rest by a crevice in a cliff